Swan Lake Mug
Swan Lake Mug
I am such a sucker for a beautiful mug. I carefully choose which mug to use each morning because I truly believe it affects the entire hot beverage experience. HA-HA-HA!
Personally, I prefer coffee in the morning and hot tea at night. How about you? What is your comfort drink preference?
Whether it’s coffee, tea, hot cocoa, or cider, this is the perfect mug.
The rounded corners and C-handle make this a classic yet modern ceramic mug that has been wrapped in beautiful art.
· Large C-handle
o Ideal handle for easy gripping and steady hold
o Mug can be safely placed in a microwave for food or liquid heating
· 15 oz. (0.44l)
· Clean in dishwasher or wash by hand with warm water and dish soap.
· Not accepted but please let me know if there is a problem with your order.
- Each item is made to order, and is shipped directly from the printer.
- Orders typically leave production within 3-5 business days, and arrive 5-10 days after they are ordered.
If you are interested in:
· Special Offers
· Behind the Scenes
· Exciting News regarding upcoming releases
… follow along on Instagram:
· Instagram: www.instagram.com/hyssopandhoneyartbouttique
I would love to connect with you there!
Each item is made to order, and shipped directly from the printer to you. You receive a fresh print every time.
It takes roughly 3-5 business days for the product to be manufactured and then about 3-5 days to ship.
Prints typically arrive between 5-10 days after they are ordered.
Returns & Exchanges
But please contact me if you have problems with your order
Hyssop & Honey
Hyssop is cleansing and cleansing is healing.
Honey is sweetly restorative and restoration is beautiful.
We could all use a little Hyssop & Honey.